BIT Technology Solutions GmbH is located in the heart of Munich. Our goal is to make autonomous driving safe and reliable with synthetic data for training and validation of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Collaboration is at the heart of our success. Our international team works together to realize an extraordinary vision that results in innovative software and scalable solutions for car manufacturers like BMW and their suppliers.
We also have a strong focus on research projects.
To grow our production team we are searching for a motivated DevOps Engineer to architect our high performance computing (HPC) pipeline from code to orchestration. We have multiple clusters totaling 80 compute nodes, 3,800+ cores, and 600+ TB of storage. Our processes are run in Docker containers using the best hardware available resulting in industry leading synthetic data.
HPC DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) – Synthetic Data Generation
- Build and deploy containerized HPC applications
- Optimize the HPC platform with orchestration and cluster management tools
- Scale our system through automation and push for changes that enhance reliability
- Develop the CI/CD pipeline for multiple software projects
- Experience with DevOps technologies (Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, PBS Pro, etc…)
- Ideally you have experience with managing and deploying to HPC clusters
- Comfortable with scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc…)
- Linux system admin expertise (preferably CentOS and Debian)
- Practical experience in network infrastructure setup and deployment
- Self-reliant, solution-oriented, strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Practical experience with agile development processes and practices
What We Offer
- Innovative projects
- International customers in the automotive area
- Make a major impact with your ideas
- Become part of a young, international, agile team
- Wii sessions, kicker, and much more!
Ready for new challenges? Please send your application.