BIT Technology Solutions GmbH is located in the heart of Munich. Our goal is to make future mobility safe and reliable with synthetic data for training and validation of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Collaboration is at the heart of our success. Our international team works together to realize an extraordinary vision that results in innovative software and scalable solutions for future mobility providers in the automotive and aircraft industry.
We also have a strong focus on research projects
To grow our research and development team we look forward to a motivated
Software Engineer (m/f/d) – Simulation for Future Mobility
- Working on complex software projects as part of a cross-functional project team and developing new features for our datafactory
- Improving our software by developing novel, efficient algorithms as well as by creating and implementing customer-specific solutions, while considering the newest software technology
- Collaborating closely with key automotive and aviation customers
- Performing automated tests, ensuring the quality of the developments
- Good skills in C++ and practical experience in object oriented programming
- Solid Background in physics of Electromagnetism, Material properties and interaction with sensors (Computer Graphics) such as camera are beneficial
- Practical experience with agile development processes and practices. Understanding of git required
- Self-reliant, solution-oriented way, strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
What we offer
- Innovative projects together with partners in governmental funded projects
- International customers in the automotive and aviation area
- Become a part of a young, international, agile team
Ready for new challenges? Please send your application.