BIT Technology Solutions GmbH is located in the heart of Munich. Our goal is to make future mobility safe and reliable with synthetic data for training and validation of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Collaboration is at the heart of our success. Our international team works together to realize an extraordinary vision that results in innovative software and scalable solutions for future mobility providers in the automotive and aircraft industry.
We also have a strong focus on research projects.
To grow our research and development team we look forward to a motivated
Software Engineer (m/f/d) – Web-Developer/ Frontend-Developer
- Working on complex software projects as part of a cross-functional project team and developing a graphical front-end application for our scenario generator
- Improving our software by developing novel, efficient algorithms as well as by creating and implementing customer-specific solutions, while considering the newest software technology
- Collaborating closely with key customers & partners
- Performing automated tests, ensuring the quality of the developments
- Strong skills in C++ and practical experience in object oriented programming
- Solid background working with formats like JSON and XML
- Knowledge in Qt and Qt web applications as well Java Script are beneficial
- Practical experience with agile development processes and practices around Git.
- Self-reliant, solution-oriented way, strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
What we offer
- Innovative projects together with partners in governmental funded projects
- International customers in the automotive and aviation area
- Become a part of a young, international, agile team
Ready for new challenges? Please send your application.