To grow our development team we look forward for motivated
of Automotive Software, Informatics, Computer Science or similar programs to join us in a rapidly growing and promising field. We look for enroled students with a deep interest in computer graphics and simulation.
You should have:
- Extended knowledge of C++
- Strong skills in a scripting language like Python
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra)
- Self-reliant, solution-oriented way, strong problem solving skills
A thesis project is an option for this position.
- Working in a young international and dynamic team
- Contact to major customers and medium-sized companies in the B2B area
- Opportunities to contribute and develop your own ideas
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Team events, such as company outings, Christmas party, barbecue in summer
- Free cappuccino, water and snacks
- Kicker table
- Roof top office with mountain view
- Very good local transport connections, subway and S-Bahn in front of the office
Ready for new challenges? Please send your application.